2010年5月29日

♡OMIYAGE♡

Hi everyone!!how's your weekend been???
as I mentioned last time we receive a lot of gifts from customers THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ms. Beth Gallagher san gave us very delicious biscuits!thank you!
and we all hope to see you again some time!





and a box at the bottom is from Mr.Aikawa!it's a packet of tea from Denmark.thank you so much.I always have "English tea".so it's good to have something different!and it's actually good flavour.Tak tak! :)


http://www.perchs.jp/contents/english/index.html

this is the website of this Tea.please have a look when you have time.




this is our new assistant Kent enjoys biscuit! he just got back from New York city to join our team! welcome Ken!

and me Tommy received some chocolate from Danya san.but I forgot to take a picture of it!because I was hungry!sorry ne!so ate it straight away!haha!thank you Danya-san!

thank you again!
have a good weekend!